7/29/2020: The survey is now closed.
Since our last survey, a lot has changed! The status of public health across the state of Oregon has evolved, and new guidelines from Oregon Department of Education have been issued. We need updated feedback from parents in order to continue planning for the re-opening of school for the 2020-2021 school year.
Some key highlights from ODE guidance about requirements for the 2020-2021 school year.
- All students (K-12) and all staff will be required to wear face coverings at all times
- Maintain 6 feet of distancing between people
- Staff and students are expected to wash hands (or sanitize) frequently throughout the day
- Frequent cleaning of surfaces and spaces used by staff and students
- Students will be part of cohorts, with minimal interactions between cohorts
- The district needs to create both an opening model (on-site, hybrid, distance) as well as a Comprehensive Distance Learning model at the same time
- Current OSAA (athletic) guidelines and restrictions are found here
The survey will close at 4:00pm on Wednesday July 29, 2020