To-Go Meals during closure
Updated 5/18/2020: Even though Monday May 25th is a holiday (Memorial Day), we will still be offering to-go meals on our usual schedule of Monday and Wednesday.
We are continuing to serve to-go meals! TLCS will be offering drive-up to-go bagged meals for students during the school closure due to COVID-19.
- Bags are available: Mondays and Wednesdays, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Monday bag contains breakfast/lunch for Monday/Tuesday
- Wednesday bag contains breakfast/lunch for Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- One bag per child per pick up day
- Bags are available for all children under 18 years old (and any enrolled students that are over 18)
- The children do not need to be present in the car to receive the bag
Please follow these pick up directions to help keep our staff and families safe:
- Drive up to the main gym entrance and stay in your car.
- A staff member will ask you how many bags you need. They will place that number of bags on the table and step away.
- Then an adult can get out of the car and get the bags.
- The table will be cleaned after each family.
- Please form a line and stay in your car if there is already a car at the pick up location.
Additional options at neighboring districts (please check district websites for days/times and directions):
- Veneta Elementary – Tell them that you are from Triangle Lake
- Junction City: Laurel Elementary
- Junction City High School
- Deadwood Store (from Mapleton School Disrict) – Tell them that you are from Triangle Lake